Thursday, September 14, 2006

Need a lesson?

May Day Studio (aka Kelly) is teaching all over the place. It's said that those who can't do, teach. I manage to do both!

Check out my bookbinding classes at three (count 'em--three) Paper Source Boston area locations: Wellesley, Brookline, and Cambridge. My favorite? That's a tough one, but Japanese Side Sewn books are pretty cool, and you learn 4 or 5 in 3 hours! Go to Paper Source online to sign up and peruse the details.

Also--cool stuff happening here in Vermont. I've recently partnered up with Studio Place Arts in Barre, VT, to offer a one-day Case Binding for Beginners, and a three-session Introduction to Non-adhesive Bookbinding. I'm very excited about working with this arts-oasis in the middle of Vermont.

Stay tuned for more workshops here in Vermont--and (on the hush-hush) I'm working with John Barrett at Letterpress Things in Chicopee, MA to create some Intro to Letterpress Printing classes.

No comments: