Wednesday, January 12, 2011

workbench wednesdays: one year later + new and exciting

Yup. I was looking at my 2010 calendar earlier, and I've had this project on the calendar since last January. One year! It hasn't been worked on continuously, but it's been on the top of my projects list for the last twelve months.  And today, I packed the last four boxes and sent them on their way.
And then I had to open up one of the boxes--I forgot to take photos of the finished books!
In other (super fun) news, I'm offering a make-your-own valentines workshop--as featured in the February issue of Country Living:
And now, just one more picture:
I love piles + rows of things...and this is one of my favorites.  Ropey, delicate linoleum shavings (and a brand new pattern is born!).

1 comment:

Maggie said...

The books look fantastic, Kelly - well done!