Sunday, January 28, 2007

Along with every good thing must come a big downer, right?

I was wasting time yesterday, reading other people's blogs and so forth, and discovered that i love letterpress has put me up in her directory. YAY! Also, Shelley at Albertine Press wrote me a comment (I love comments!) and I discovered that she has a blog, too, and I've spent many mintues reading her posts. It's nice to know another young-ish woman has a hankering for old metal!

And so, to rectify my hours on the computer, I decided to file my mounds of important and less-important paperwork. And discovered that I had to file business taxes as of the 25th. Oops.

I've spent my morning reading the Business Tax guidebook, and still can't make heads or tails of it. Looks like I'm getting up at 7:30 to call the tax office and beg mercy. And maybe ask for some help.

No comments: