Tuesday, January 02, 2007

a new year, and now what?

So today at work, slinging coffee and bagels, I decided that nothing says 'Happy New Year' quite like a new post. Oh, and a few resolutions...

A#1. I am A#1. I am A#1. I am A#1. I count more than you do. So phooey.

The biz: something's gotta happen soon...I feel like I'm at a peak on a roller coaster, and I don't know if it'll go any higher, or if it'll cruise into the station for a refresher. I'm hoping for option number 1. To that end, I've busted my bum to get nine new journals up on Etsy, because the rest of them sold out! Yay! Take a peek at the pictures below.

Walking is good. I am trying to take at least a short walk every day, even if that just means walking to work--which I should do anyway.

Keep posting on the blog! My goal is for 3-4 a week, since my fancy new digital camera is so awesome. Now I just need to get better at taking pictures!

So I guess that's it for resolutions. Happy New Year to y'all!

No comments: