Wednesday, May 09, 2007

back from the dead

...or so I feel. I was totally & completely pumped for the Queen City Craft Bazaar, and now I'm definitely exhausted, and also ready to go in twenty new directions. For those of you who are curious, the Bazaar was good. There was so much amazing stuff, and amazing artists to talk to, and the weather was beautiful. And we were in beautiful Union Station, which I'd never been to before. Folks were very excited about my stuff, and I had lots of nice compliments and conversations with other bookbinders & bingo aficionados. My booth was between Happy Fantastic (preppy and pink J. Kalisz was sooo nice!) and jewelry designer Wendy at Earth Originals--very good company, both! Sara at Made Boutique took some sweet pictures of the booths and was running around being a mother hen for a good part of the day. Thanks to Sara & my booth neighbors for making my first craft-y event so special![My setup at the Bazaar, kinda faraway. Click on the link to read my notes!]

No comments: