Wednesday, January 23, 2008

il était une fois...

...totally off topic, but I gave myself a haircut yesterday, and was remembering my tragic blonde phase. Ten years ago (just saying that makes me feel old), I was spending my junior year of college abroad in Paris. And decided that there was no time like the present to test out the "blondes have more fun" theory.Yikes! That's me on the left, Kathryn and Tori at the Opéra Garnier in late 1997.

P.S. Turns out, blondes don't really have more fun. They just get hit on a lot more.

2 comments:

kathryn said...

lol. i had my blonde phase the summer before, when we were in aix :-)

i went to an ani difranco concert last night... and when she sang little plastic castle, it brought me right back to walking around the streets of paris with you, singing our hearts out!

grantatee said...

you are so cute!

love,
grant