Wednesday, October 13, 2010

on the press & on the bench: three days, one post

So....I missed my Monday post for no good reason--except that I couldn't find my camera. And then I found it, but not the batteries. 

I promise that I've been on the press for very long hours for each of the last three days--six ink colors, six different pieces, printed on two presses.  And one piece had be scored in three places, which means three more times through the press.  It's not the most I've ever done, but it did make for some very long days.
This is late last night--the last of the print runs on Butch, my 100-year-old C&P.  
These are gifts for the bridal party, so no closeups yet!

And today, on the bench, after doing all the final trims and scores, I got to sit and fold.  What a relief!

No comments: