Saturday, August 13, 2011

saturday edition: hard at work

So, here I am again: New York City. I had an "is this really my life?" flash this morning, as I was eating brunch in Central Park with the Pistachio Press crew.  The answer: yup.
Shelley from Albertine Press and I finished almost all of the setup for this summer's NYIGF yesterday, but I went back in today to finish a little labeling.
I'm trying out a new setup, color-coordinated this time, and highlighting my 2012 calendars, which I think are super-cool.

2 comments:

Rebecca Mack said...

Lovely!
Where can your work be purchased in Vermont?

may day studio said...

Hey mothertrucker,

Thanks so much! Right now I have cards, prints, and books at Clementine and the Vermont Folklife Center in Middlebury, the UPS Store in Burlington, Sweet Clover Market in Essex, and the Drawing Board in Montpelier.

Cheers!
Kelly